Do you need a ride to Gorkhi-Terelj National Park for a day trip outside the city, and do some horse riding? Enjoy the ride to Terelj National Park with a stopover at Chinggis Khaan Statue Complex.
- Vehicle: Private Compact Vehicle
- Duration: 1 day
- Status: Available
- Cost: Car +Driver is US$50 a day (including gasoline, hotel pickup and drop-off)
Payment term: Cash either USD or equal MNT before start of trip
- Route: UB-Chinggis Khaan Statue Complex (54km)-Turtle Rock (40km)-Ariyapala Temple (1km)-UB (60km).
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Camel Riding: ₮10,000 for short ride, per camel. (Remember you are also expected to pay the herder’s camel.)
- Horse riding: ₮15,000 per hour, per horse. (Remember you are also expected to pay the herder’s horse.)
- Food, lunch
- Entrance ticket to Chinggis Khaan Statue Complex: ₮7,000 per visitor
- Entrance ticket to Gorkhi-Terelj National Park: ₮3,000 per visitor
- Entrance ticket to Ariyapala Temple: ₮2,000 per visitor
- Taking a picture with wild bird: ₮5,000 per person
What to expect:
- 154km drive by paved road
- You can eat at the Chinggis Khaan Statue Complex or bring your own takeaway lunch and eat at the Ariyapala Temple on the mountain while looking beautiful valley down there
- Take your own snacks, drinks, water
- Use hand sanitizer, after contact with animals 😀👋
- Bring your own sleeping bag if you want to sleep overnight in yurt
- Activities: riding camel, horse, hiking, trekking on the mountain, take picture with wild birds: golden eagle, vulture etc.